When you want to create a website, the first thing that comes into your mind is Domain and Hosting.
Many of them get stuck while choosing a Hosting Company because there are many available on the internet!
Choosing the best hosting service is crucial because the whole site performance is depended on it.
Good hosting service leads to high traffic and high conversion rates with less bounce rate.
But if you choose a bad hosting service, then you may lose traffic and potential customers because of the slow loading time.
So, in order to avoid all these problems, I will recommend you to read this entire post to get an idea of how it performs.
What is SiteGround?
SiteGround was founded in the year 2004 and since then it has grown into one of the most well known hosting companies.
It has data centres in three continents. Today, 450 employees host more than 2,000,000 domains all around the world.
This company’s headquarter is located in Sofia, Bulgaria having 6 offices around.
SiteGround Features: Why it is different from other hosting companies?
SiteGround is one of the most popular and highest rated hosting provider for WordPress. The best part is that SiteGround was officially recommended by wordpress.org.
Now let us deep dive into the main features of SiteGround.
1) Top-notch Security
One of the main reason why SiteGround is different from other hosting providers is the security they provide.
- SiteGround regularly scans your website and block malware and viruses. Whereas other hosting providers scan once in a week or in a month.
- They launched AI (Artificial Intelligence) to block malicious bots.
- SiteGround manages Plugin and core updates in order to maintain the performance of WordPress and also avoids hacks due to improper plugins.
- It has a unique isolation system which protects your website from being hacked.
2) Free Daily Backups and SSL
- SiteGround automatically backups your site daily. This feature is available on all plans. You will have 30 copies of data (backups) in your account in which you can easily restore with one-click.
- You will get a free SSL certificate on any plan you host.
3) Performance and Uptime
- SiteGround’s uptime performance has been nearly 99.9% always guarenteed.
- It’s average load time is 673 ms.
- Cloudflare CDN is compactible and helps to load your site at blazing speed anywhere in the world.
4) Customer Support
- Customer Support is available 24/7 where you can either chat with them or call over the phone.
- No delays and always responses in time.
SiteGround Hosting Plans
At present SiteGround has 4 plans which is made according to your needs. Those are,
1) Reliable Web Hosting
This plan is best for those who are looking for personal and business sites. With this plan, you can create your site with Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
2)Managed WordPress Hosting
If you want to create a site with WordPress, then this plan is best for you. You will get WordPress automatically installed in your account after you purchase the domain.
3)High Performance WooCommerce Hosting
If you are creating e-commerce site selling products or services, then this plan is best to choose. You will get WordPress and WooCommerce installed in your account after you purchase this plan.
4) Auto Scalable Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting is best for those who has high performing sites (Popular sites). This has more advancement tools than other Hosting plans.
Note: If you are just starting out and want to host a website, then I would recommend you to take (Basic) Startup Plan.
Later you can upgrade to bigger plans if you have some experience on it.
SiteGround Advantages & Disadvantages
- Excellent Uptime.
- Easy user interface.
- High-Speed Servers.
- Top-level Security.
- Free SSL and Daily Backups.
- One-click install CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc).
- Unlimited Email Accounts.
- Cloudflare CDN Compactibility.
- Best 24/7 Customer Support.
- Limited Storage (Each plan comes with limited storage).
- High monthly Hosting fee (There is a $14.95 setup fee for monthly charges. But if you choose longer billing, then according to that you will have good discounts).
- No free domains (no offers like free domain for 1st year).
SiteGround Review: Is it worth it? (Summary)
Direct Answer: SiteGround is 100% worth your money. You will be satisfied with their service. But the only thing which bothers you is budget (pricing).
Many of them can’t effort and it is not suitable for small bloggers and businesses. If you effort at first, later renewal will be priced more.
If you can effort it, then just go for it! (Don’t have any second thought)
But, if you are looking for cheap hosting, then I 100% recommend you to host your site with Hostinger which is budget-friendly and has similar features like SiteGround.
Click the below link to get 90% OFF on Hostinger Plans (Limited Deal!!!).
SiteGround is the best hosting platform which provides the best features to the WordPress platform.
SiteGround mainly focuses on Security. So they provide you with the best protection against viruses, malware and hacks to your site.
It is best to give it a try. However, you will be satisfied with the features they provide.
If you liked this SiteGround Review, then make sure to share it with your friends and families.
Anyways, this is my honest SiteGround review. Share your experience with SiteGround in the comments.
If you have any doubts regarding SiteGround, then make sure you comment down below, I will respond as soon as possible.
Again, if you are already using SiteGround, then share your views on it. Thank You 🙂